As a follow-up to Yumi Stynes' successful first book, The Zero Fucks Cookbook, Zero Fucks Endless Summer continues in her signature style - with sass and attitude and excellent ideas for food that is delicious and kind to your body, but does not call for hours in the kitchen.
Across 90 recipes, Yumi celebrates one of the things she loves most about Australia, which is the incredible quality and accessibility of good produce and the fact that because it tastes so good, it is shamelessly easy to work with. Even when you are running on zero fucks.
The book contains eight chapters:
- No cook Wonders (from salad to slaw to silken tofu);
- Endless Barbecue (a Yumi speciality, whatever the weather);
- Dips & Bits (for young kids and old);
- Oh Crap, It's Dinner Time (because that is the refrain of multi-taskers the world over);
- Sweet Miracles (exhibit A = Goddess Loaf);
- On With The Oven; and
- Low Stress Impress (because entertaining is meant to be fun).
As well, she will share wisdom and ideas based on some of her favourite food topics:
- Eating all the Colours;
- Barbecue Know-How;
- Stocking the Pantry;
- Surviving Celebrations. And more!
Ultimately, it is food that makes you feel good, food that celebrates the yumminess inherent in simple ingredients, food that encourages a 'no worries' attitude.