Bring your loved ones together and celebrate Christmas in style with Milligram Studios’s Dark Bon Bons.
Christmas is a time to gather with friends and family, celebrating outdoors to enjoy our glorious summer. Designed in collaboration with Australian Artist Kimmy Hogan, this collection brings to life an array of Australian native flora, complemented by an elegant Christmas palette of navy and cream. The graceful artwork pays homage to our strong link with nature, celebrating the beauty of our lifestyle and our iconic landscape.
Milligram Studio is the vision of a Melbourne-based creative team. Launching in 2017, Milligram produces stationery & lifestyle objects that are design led and built to last. Using a measured design process, products are built from the ground up and often in collaboration with local artists and designers. Inherent in this brand is considered and functional design with a playful edge.
- QUANTITY: Set of 6 paper bon crackers
- STYLE: Features two illustrated patterns with silver foil detailing.
- FEATURES: Artwork by acclaimed artist Kimmy Hogan, gift of native botanical temporary tattoos, hat, jokes/trivia.
- MATERIALS: Paper.
- SOURCE: Designed in Melbourne, Australia. Manufactured in Indonesia.
- DIMENSIONS : 320mmL x 300mmW x 54mmH